April 13th, 2020
Dear Hesperios Friends,
Sending love from rainy Aquinnah,
- The name of the game is Lightworks
- A new playlist I made for you, Loung Yove
- Perfection isn’t like a Perfect Story by PJ Kavanagh.
- On a walk listening to Leon Vynehall’s From the Sea on repeat, and I haven’t turned the news on for days.
- My scenery away from New York, now, and how Elizabeth Bishop makes all the colours come alive.
- The Seeing Hand and elevating the senses: The World I Live In by Helen Keller.
- Have you had a look at Carl Sagan’s Literary Pursuits?
- Looky here, The Criterion Channel will make your cinema dreams come true.
- With all the over recipe sharing happening right now, this simple treat is my personal favourite.
Artful, by Ali Smith. Thanks to my editing partner, Robin gave me Artful on my birthday last year. This little gem is a good friend.
Suvenýr (previously called Founder’s Notes) is a weekly letter written by Hesperios founder, Autumn Hrubý. Categories in Hesperios Journal will be similarily featured here in all of our newsletters. We will try to make it worth your while.
Hesperios Journal & Media
Travel & History
Between the Two
If you are having trouble viewing this page, please click here